Thursday, March 15, 2007

BadAss Flying Chevy Truck


, originally uploaded by ironman-x.

This is one of my Favorite thingz to do, Creating FlYinG SupeR TurBo GlidE VehicLe"Z !!!******

I just Love doing this, keeping my camera with me and Watching for Cool Car'z and Truck'z to get shot'z of. Then Transforming them in Photoshop.

One technique I use is create a new layer then with the clone brush, clone just the vehicle on to it, then the process of erasing all around the borders all unwanted...stuff.

I wait to do the clone double until I have done all the adjustments to the vehicle first.I then save it to a clone folder, for useing with diferent backgrounds.

Plus with the picture I am working with I can create several layers at different transparenceies so as to have more opritunities for adjusting colors and textures.

Here is a Link to more of my BadAss Car'z and Truck'z !!!******


Sizes and Pricing



All the Best !!!******

Greg Lunger

Greg Lunger.com

No comments: